Monday 30 December 2013

Join me in my New Years Resolution

What will your New Year Resolution be ?  Or do you not make one as you know it will be broken within the first week.  That has been me over the last few years but this year its going to be different.  This year I am going to stick to it.  I have 3 wedding to go to in 2014,  One being my friends daughters, one being my BFF and one being the most wonderful lad in the world ‘my son’. They have chosen to marry in a hot country so no covering up with a coat!   

I’ve come to terms now that he is not my property, that he has grown up and that he can share his love another. Now that I’ve accepted this I’m ready to look forward to his special big day and want to look and feel good myself.  I dare say all you mothers know exactly what I am writing about haha.

My resolution is I am going to lose weight and once the moon boot is off I’m going back to the gym to workout. It may sound easy to some of you out there but to me steak and leek suet puddings, take aways, biscuits and cheese and a glass of wine on a weekend is going to be hard to give up.

 I can’t cheat now as I have committed myself by telling you and worse than that I have told the nurses here at work.  Did you know our surgery can help you if you want to join me on this mission.  Once a month they are going to weigh me, give diet and life style advice.  If you’re a patients, why not join me and come along to our drop in session (free of charge). I promise to ban the magazines with super thin models !!

So come on you men and women out there set yourself a challenge and join me in  staying off the drink a;beit in moderation (at least for 1 month) and losing weight (over the next 12 months)

Just think how good we will be feeling come February. If you want to join me please leave at message at reception.

Happy New Year everyone

J

No comments:

Post a Comment