Monday 21 October 2013

Just when I plucked up the courage !

Just when i plucked up the courage to get the flu vaccine I cam down with a cold.. runny nose that keeps bleeding,  throat like glass and feeling fuzzy in the head.  I know the nurse wont give me the vaccine till this passes by... beginning to think its all psychological at the thought of having the jab of the needle. 

I am told by my staff that it did not hurt them, they say they did not even know they had it so why do I feel that  A) it will hurt  B) my arm will ache forever  C) I will get flu !!!   I'm sure others feel the same as me.     

Come on Gloria give yourself a shake...so after this passes I will be strong and brave and have my flu vaccine.  

We have plenty in stock at the moment, we have open clinics so for those of you who do feel the same as me lets join together and beat this feeling and beat the flu.  


No comments:

Post a Comment